For your first visit at Bellingham Physical Therapy, we have compiled a list of a few things you will want to bring with you.
- You will need to come in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to fill out a few forms. If you prefer, you may download these forms from the "Patient Forms" section and bring them with you.
- If your insurance company requires a prescription, referral, written order, and/or prior authorization, please bring this with you.
- Your insurance card or L&I claim number
- Any co-pay if applicable
Your first appointment may run 45-60 minutes. Follow up appointments are generally scheduled for 30 minutes. The number of follow up visits will depend on the nature of your condition, severity and complexity.
What Should I Wear?
- If we are assessing a lower extremity, bring in a pair of shorts
- If we are assessing your gait or doing a running assessment bring in a pair of shorts along with your running shoes.
- If we are assessing an upper extremity, upper back or neck bring in a tank top or sports bra (for women).
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. We are here to help. We do require a 24 hour notice if you are unable to make your appointment. This will allow other patients to be seen.
Thank you for allowing us to assist you in reaching your ultimate goals that maximize your abilities to function and thus improve your quality of life.